Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Portraits of Millie and Bugsy, some Irish Dogs....




A recent trip to Ireland provided some fantastic possibilities for landscape paintings. Also I was very glad to make some canine acquaintances whom were more than glad to pose for me. Millie is from Naas, and I'm told she was not content during the day until this small portal was created for her in the gate. So here she is on post waiting for her masters return.
Bugsy from Baltinglas is a great little dog who can literally watch you by the hour. Always ready for the next activity, Here he is in one of his classic occupations, Riding the Sunbeam. These are a preview of some works which I am putting together for an upcoming show.I hope you enjoyed them. Kevin

1 comment:

  1. Enjoyable as always, and the dogs' expressions are great.
    - Dana

    ReplyDelete